Error on Self-Hosting with Docker

I just tried deploying locally with docker, following your documentation at Self-Hosting with Docker | TaskingAI. I made no modification after cloning the repository and then run docker-compose -p taskingai up -d. Building was successful and all 8 containers were started. I can also see the 8 containers running in the docker client.

The frontend was up. But an error was reported when I tried to login:

Please offer your help. Thanks!

Btw, I did nothing else besides cloning the repository and run docker-composer. That means I didn’t install postgre on my machine but I supposed it should automatically be installed when building with docker, am I right?

1. This issue is because your Nginx service did not start properly. It is recommended to restart the Nginx service. If that doesn’t resolve the problem, you can try restarting the entire Docker setup, which should help.

2. Yes, when you build with Docker, all related dependencies will be automatically installed together.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for your kind reply. Somehow looks like nginx wasn’t installed and started automatically after I finished build and deploy the project with Docker.

I’m on Mac without nginx installed before the deployment.

What can I do now? Should I manually install nginx and then deploy and run the project again?

Or should I make some changes to this configuration in docker-compose.yml?

I can’t be certain, but we were unable to reproduce the issue on multiple machines. You can try using a different machine or creating a new data-isolated environment for testing.

Additionally, the relevant dependencies are installed within your Docker container during the build process, so you won’t be able to access the nginx installation information locally.

I tried another several times restarting all containers in docker on the same machine and it finally worked, for unknown reason.

But I didn’t see gpt-4o model in the openai model list. Why?

I’m glad you solved this problem! If you log into the TaskingAI cloud platform, you’ll find that we’ve already integrated GPT-4-o. The community version has not yet been updated, but we expect to release a major update to the community version within this week, which will include the integration of GPT-4-o. Stay tuned!