Pricing and/or lifetime account

I don’t see any way you are monetizing. If you host the service you will need to charge something. I can’t build on it - without knowing it will stay up or I can afford paying for access later on. Is there any way to secure a lifetime account of the hosted version?
Thank you.

Hi mo.feich,

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, our platform operates on a free plan basis for all users. And we are in the process of introducing paid plans, which will be available shortly. These paid plans will offer additional features and benefits to users who require more advanced functionality or increased usage limits.

However, We regret to inform you that we will not be offering a lifetime account option for the hosted version. Our paid plans will be structured on a recurring monthly basis to ensure ongoing support, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the platform.

Thank you for your understanding.

Will the selfhosted version on docker stay free? I love what you build. I just need to estimate cost as I potentially will use it for a client - and it’s hard to do so before the pricing plans are out.

Hi mo.feich,

Thank you for your kind words and your interest in our platform. Our self-hosted version on Docker will always stay free.

The main difference between the Docker and the cloud version is the infrastructure. The cloud version runs on our TaskingAI serverless compute cluster, and the cloud version offers certain premium features that may not be available in the self-hosted version. But the core functionality and the essence of what we have built will always be accessible through the self-hosted option.

1 Like